Steaming method for a round and oval loaf
This method is highly effective that I haven’t failed to have oven spring yet.
- Preheat 465F with a big stainless bowl.
- Take the bowl out from the oven using safety gloves.
- Slide a loaf into the oven, put the bowl back into the oven to cover the bread.
- Bake : 12 minutes at 465F.
- Take the bowl out from oven, bake 8 minutes at 425F.
- Put a oven rack on the baking stone, place the bread on it and bake 25 minutes or until golden brown at 400 F.
- Take the loaf out from the oven, leave it on a rack until cool completely.
bake 12 minutes at 465F….
set up 425F and bake for 8 minutes…
Set up 400F, bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.